Characteristics of FRP fume hoods
FRP fume hoods :Strong anti - Corrosion Performance: glass steel has extensive corrosion resistance. It is used in acid gas, toxic and harmful gases and organic solvent gas and dust operation post and occasions.
- FRP fume hoodsbench table: 12.7mm thick Wilsonart solid physiochemical board, acid and alkali resistance, moisture proof, anti shock
- adjust the door: two section type safety tempered glass, stepless lifting balance, can pull down to stay in any position
- Lighting: fluorescent lamp light source and the anticorrosion, isolation gas, surface illumination is more than 400 lumens
- operation panel: lighting switch, fan switch ON/OFF, 220V, 10A multi socket two
Light weight, high intensity: glass steel can withstand the temperature of 80 DEG C long short-term to 130 DEG C, glass steel oxygen index is greater than or equal to 30, belonging to the refractory material.
- aging resistance, long service life: the general class for more than 15 years
Instructions for use: the following points in the use of ventilation cabinet
In the installation and adjustment of ventilation cabinet level must be in place, otherwise it will affect the balance effect of window adjustment.
Exergy electrical parts must have electrical professionals are installed correctly and fan connection must pay attention to the turning of the wind leaves, the wind not upside down
Standard fume hood - surface wind speed is 0.5m/s.
- lamp and fan must be kept in normal operation in any case. The scope of work must be clean and tidy.
In the experiment, must be pre open fan.
In the window adjustment directly affects the size of the air, when the entire fan window adjustment needed, please move glass sliding door
In the normal closed position, or will affect the effect of exhaust hood.
- in order to prevent electric spark caused by fire and explosion danger, do not recommend the use of sockets in the ventilation cabinet door;
- Recommended ventilation cabinet table don't long time contact with the flame or hot objects, otherwise it will cause performance degradation or damage to the table.
- not my head in the ventilation cabinet in any case;
In any test operation, must be pulled down the glass door, to play a protective role.
- after use, must be door glass door pull.
- when the ventilation cabinet can not work normally, need to have professional maintenance.