Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Cold Roll Steel||Appearance:||Modern|
|Sash:||5mm Thickness Tempered Window||Basic Cabient:||Cold Roll Steel|
|Size:||1200/1500/1800 *800*2350 Mm Or Customized||Color:||White/ Blue Or Customized|
Anti Strongest Acid Alakli White / Blue Steel Fume Hood For Chemical Factory / School / Hospital
|Product Name||Steel Fume Hood|
|Dimension||1200*800*2350MM, 1500*800*2350MM, 1800*800*2350MM|
|Bench Tops||12.7mm thickness phenolic resin, can resist acid and alkali, wear and high temperature.|
The upper cabinet molding with 1.0mm thickness cold rolled steel plate bending and welding,the surface of epoxy powder electrostatic high-pressure spray, can resiste acid and alkali;The Basic cabinet molding with 1.0mm thickness cold rolled steel plate bending and welding, the surface of epoxy powder electrostatic high-pressure spray, can resist acid and alkali.
|Inner Liner||HPL physiochemical board to make for lining plate and the flow guide plate.|
|Windows||5mm thickness tempered glass,continuously variable counterweight design,window lift freely, can stop at any position.|
|Power Supply||Choose the rated current 16A three holes socket.|
|Air Exhaust||Design of third level air exhaust, no exhaust dead, air volume can be adjustable, the speed of surface wind can be up to 0.5m/s.|
|Lighting||30W or 40W Fluorescent lamp lighting with hidden type.|
|Functions||The cabinet body is provided with a leakage, overload, short circuit automatic protection device, and is equipped with the fan control system, practical and safe.|
|Sink||6mm thickness imported PP material with pressure, corrosion resistance and high temperature performance.|
|Water Faucet||Ventilation cabinet special single water faucet, with anti-corrosion performance, imported.|
|Hinges||90 degrees, 180 degrees adjustable hinge, Guangzhou produced high-qualityhinge.|
|Adjustable Footing||Stainless steel with rubber adjustable feet, adjustable height to 50mm.|
|Working Door Opening Height||800mm~1000mm|
The maximum purpose of using the fume hood is to discharge harmful gases from the experiment, to protect the health of the laboratory personnel, that is to say, to have a high degree of safety and excellent operability, this requires that the fume hood should have the following functions:
(1) Release function: Should have the fume cabinet produces the harmful gas in the absorption cabinet outside the gas way, causes its dilution after excludes the outside body.
(2) Non-backflow function: Should have in the fume hood from the exhaust fan generated airflow will be harmful gas from the inside of the fume hood not reverse flow into the interior function.
In order to ensure the realization of this function, a ventilation cabinet and a ventilator with a single pipe connection is the best way, can not be connected with a single pipe, but also limited to the same floor of the same room can be connected, the fan as far as possible installed in the end of the pipe (or layer top).
(3) Isolation function: In front of the fume hood should be with the glass window without sliding to separate the fume hood inside and outside.
(4) Complementary function: should have in the discharge of harmful gases, from outside the fume hood air intake channels or alternative devices.
(5) Control wind speed function: In order to prevent harmful gas escaping in the fume hood, it is necessary to have a certain suction speed. The factors that determine the suction speed of the fume hood include: The heat generated by the experimental content and the relationship with the frequency of the ventilation. The main thing is the experimental content and the nature of the harmful objects. The national standard stipulates that the wind speed of the fume hood is 0.5 m/s±10%. In order to ensure such a wind speed, the exhaust fan should have the necessary static pressure, that is, the air through the ventilation pipe friction resistance. We must also pay attention to the noise when determining the wind speed. Flow through the air in the pipeline to the limit of 7―10m, more than 10m will produce noise, usually the laboratory (indoor background noise level) noise limit of 70dBA, increase the size of the pipeline will reduce wind speed.
(6) heat and acid corrosion function: The fume hood is to be installed in the furnace , some experiments produce a large amount of acid and alkali and other poisonous and harmful gas is very strong corrosive. The surface of the fume hood, lining board, side plate and selected water Tsui, gas Tsui, etc. should have anti-corrosion function. In the semiconductor industry or corrosive experiments in the use of sulfuric acid, nitric acid, hydrofluoric acid, such as the occasion also requires the overall material of the fume hood must be acid-base, usually used stainless steel, PVC or PP material manufacturing.
1.Chemical / School / hospital all laboratory fume hoods /cupboards for strong corrosion, acid and alkali resistance.
2. Worktop: 12.7mm thickness phenolic resin worktop for resistance temperature to up 300 degrees.
3. Fume hoods surface 3 - layers epoxy resin coating for strong corrosion resistance.